download the MINDBODY app to book
KEEPING YOU SAFE!
- 6 people maximum per class
- please bring your own mat
- pre booking only via the MINDBODY app or on our timetable page
- we'll be deep cleaning between classes
- please bring minimum belongings with you
- please arrive ready to practice, we do have shower facilities but we are trying to limit the use of these
- we have a lovely space to practice with high ceilings with plenty of windows so the studio will be well ventilated
- most importantly we're so excited to welcome you to the space and be teaching in real life again! hopefully see you in the studio soon!
what we offer
We offer a wide range of yoga & pilates classes, from vinyasa, rocket & yin to slow flow and classical pilates.
All levels welcome
6 WEEK TOTAL BEGINNERS YOGACOURSE
If you're a total newbie and want to get stuck in then we're here to help. There's no such thing as "not being flexible enough" (which we hear all the time by the way)! No matter your age or fitness level., we want you feel confident enough by the end of the course to join in our regular timetabled classes
(weekly classes @ 6.15pm every Tuesday - £48)
4th August- 8th September: FULLY BOOKED
15th September - 20th October: FULLY BOOKED
3rd November - 8th December:FULLY BOOKED
4th January - 8th December: BOOK NOW
6 WEEK TOTAL BEGINNERS PILATES COURSE
If you've never stepped onto the mat before and you want to learn the basics of Pilates, Chloe will ease you into the practice, ensuring your posture & alignment is safe & correct. There's no such thing as "not being flexible enough" (which we hear all the time by the way)! No matter your age or fitness level, we want you feel confident enough by the end of the course to join in our regular timetabled classes. This course will be limited to 6 people, and the classes will be lighthearted, with plenty of laughs & no pressure.
(weekly classes @ 9.30am every Sunday - £48)
13th September - 18th October: FULLY BOOKED
8th November - 13th December: BOOK NOW
3rd January - 2nd February: BOOK NOW
"Chloe was the lead trainer on my 300hour teacher training course; shewas so approachable & knowledgable, and I have been practising with her ever since. I love her creative style of teaching and the way she breaks down the postures to explain it in a really simple yet effective way"
- Rebecca Sully